- Privacy Statement:
- This privacy statement covers www.smallscreencasinos.com and related partners that promote the Service as provided by SSC.
- Collecting Information:
- Information is collected through the registration process as provided by SSC on web or WAP sites, the provision of your details to us either on the Site or offline and when you make enquiries or respond to a communication from the Company. The types of Information that the Company will collect include but are not limited to: your mobile phone number; email address, network provider, telephone number, home address, address where your mobile phone statements are sent, bank account details, date of birth, that you have sufficient funds to enter Games, your authentication code to access your playing history, your playing history, and habits and information from any questions or surveys you may complete for the Company from time to time. The Company will retain your information for as long as is necessary so as to provide you with the Service and comply with its statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Use of information:
- We process your information for the purposes of providing our Services, dealings with your requests and enquiries, providing you with information out our products and services and carrying out market research. The Company may inform you by text message (SMS), email, mail or telephone about our products or services that we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such communications please text STOP ALL to 69888 now or at any time in the future. You will also have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving this information each time we send you such information. Sending STOP immediately after a promotion will ONLY stop promotions that relate to the message just sent. Sending STOP ALL will stop all marketing SMS. If you chose to do this you will be missing out on our latest Games and news. Requests can also be made by email to email@example.com.
- Disclosing your information:
- The Company may share your information where necessary with third parties such as regulators, bank, suppliers, that process data on our behalf (e.g. printers), potential purchasers of our business and where required to do so by law. The Company may also give your mobile phone number and other Information to a third party agency to check its validity and where the mobile phone that you have sent an entry SMS to us from is Pay as You Go and, if so whether you have sufficient credit on it to play a Game. The Company will not sell you information to third parties except in the cases of sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation.
- Consent to processing:
- By providing any personal information to this site, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such personal information in, the United Kingdom other countries or territories.
- Access right:
- You have a right to access your information. If you want to access your information of have any other requests relating to your information or this Policy please contact us by writing to Small Screen Casinos Limited, Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney GY9 3TA.
We will request confirmation of your identity before granting access to your information or making alretations to it.
- The Company has implemented security policies and put in place encryption controls to seek to ensure that there is no improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction, accidental loss or unauthorized access to your information or our systems.
- IP Address:
- We may collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our site. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the internet. This information does not of itself contain any personally identifiable information but your IP address may be used to help identify you during a particular session and to gather broad demographic data.
- Other web sites:
- Internet-based Transfers:
- Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore by browsing this Site / related partner sites and communication electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your Information in this way.